HAPPY NEW YEAR DRAWING - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Drawing from (11/09/2019 thru 12/05/2019 7 PM CT).
Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and/or registrations, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Minnesota who are at least the age of 18.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Drawing will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the event. The random drawing will be conducted on Friday, December 6th, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT by Community Tax+, whose decisions are final. Drawing will be displayed Live on the Facebook Page @CommunityTaxPlus. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified by the phone and/or email provided in the Entry Information after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by phone or email as directed by Community Tax+ within 48 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), inactive phone number, technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account or phone numbers. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
5. PRIVACY: By entering the Drawing, you grant Sponsor permission to use your phone number and email address and any other personally identifiable information to market and contact you about financial services including tax preparation and life insurance. Your information will also be used for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
6. SPONSOR: Community Tax+ LLC, 506 E Kenny Rd #130, St Paul, MN 55130, email@example.com
7. SPONSOR MEMBERS: Melissa Xiong and Yia Thao